Kara Del Toro

  Kara Del Toro is an Instagram model and swimsuit model from Texas. [1]



 Personal Life



 Kara was born in Texas and was raised in a tiny town between Houston and Galveston Bay. She is currently living with her family in Los Angeles.



 Kara responded to a question on what she believes the ideal date. She explained that Kara cooked something with her and then watch an intimate movie before falling to sleep. It's likely a result of her childhood, when she stated, "I grew-up on the lake." Beautiful sunsets over the lake and make our days so memorable. This is what I most miss. Just me with my family. My favorite meals cooked at home are those that are homemade! Donuts are just amazing! It's incredible that eating donuts can be so beautiful.

KaraKara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Director

Rebecca de Mornay